Services & Rates
Accepting New Clients
Rates Therapist Heleen Woest
- Individual Counseling $110 for 50 min
Therapy for individuals who struggle with addiction, trauma, abuse, mood disorders, eating disorders, culture shock, and domestic violence. Heleen uses EMDR therapy for PTSD and various other therapy options, depending on what the client needs. Improve your quality of living, by working through past trauma and pain, and by inviting change and joy into your life.
- Online Counseling $110 for 50 min
Online counseling via a secure 256-bit encrypted system . You can safely connect with Heleen via video on our secure portal. Counseling in the comfort of your won home. Certain restrictions/limitations apply to online counselling.
- Group Counseling $35 for 80 min
Our therapeutic groups run for 8 weeks in Beaverton or online. Group counseling is not appropriate for everyone. In order for groups to be safe and productive, certain restrictions apply. The counselor reserves the right to screen group members prior to the first group, or if needed, find more appropriate counseling solutions for members during the eight weeks.
- Couples Counseling $160 for 80 min
Heleen Woest offers professional counseling services at her Beaverton office (or online) for couples struggling with relationship and parenting issues. She offers a safe space for couples to deepen trust, repair wounds, and communicate needs and wants to each other. This service is open to couples from all walks of life, whether you have been dating for one month or have been married for 50 years.
- Family Counseling $200 for 80 min
Family counseling can be very beneficial to bring healing to the whole family unit. It is also helpful if you are parenting children who have mental disorders or other difficult behavioral problems. These situations can be very tricky and dangerous.
- Conjoint Counseling $160 for 80 min
This unique form of counseling involves only two members of a family and can be very beneficial to bring healing to the family unit. It is especially helpful in families where one parent and child may need to repair their relationship or work through shared traumatic experiences.
Payments & Policies
- Payment is required at the beginning/end of each session.
Accepted forms of payment include: Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Clients who prefer to use our online payment service need to make their payments BEFORE the session.
Instructions to pay online:
Log into the client portal and click on “Billing”. Click “Make a Payment” next to Account Balance
Please note that you do not need a Paypal account, simply scroll down further on the page and click on “Pay with Credit or Debit Card”
We reserve your appointment time just for you. We understand that life happens, but If for some reason you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment we ask that you please give us 24 hours notice in order to avoid being charged for the missed appointment, and so we can use your spot for someone who may need it that day.
If you do not cancel 24 hrs ahead of time, we may have to charge you the agreed-upon fee for the missed session. Clients who cancel more than 3 sessions in a row may lose their spot and their account will be made “inactive” unless prior arrangements had been made.
We do NOT accept insurance at this time, but here are other options for you:
- Clients wishing to use their insurance will be provided a detailed bill or invoice (Superbill) which can be used to receive a reimbursement from their insurance company. Please note that not all insurance companies allow this and the reimbursable amount is set by the insurance company and may not cover the full counseling fee. Clients need to check with their insurance ahead of time. Clients are responsible to pay the bill in full at the time of the appointment and then download or print the detailed invoice/receipt in the client portal to claim the money (or a percentage of it) back from their insurance.
- Mental health services are considered medical expenditures and funds stored in a Health Savings Account can be used to pay for services.
- We do have discounted slots available for seniors and full time students.
We also have a limited amount of scholarships available for low income clients and a few are dedicated specifically to help victims of domestic violence and abuse. We have a waiting list for these scholarships and will be happy to put your name on the list and notify you asap if a slot opens and you are eligible to apply. These scholarships are based on a sliding scale and will be calculated on the basis of your income, so you will need to fill-out paperwork that we provide.
Meet in Person or Online
Life Solutions Counseling offers a variety of professional counseling services. You can meet with Heleen at our office in Beaverton, Oregon. Schedule your appointment online or give us a call at (503) 914-2749.
Life Solutions Counseling offers online counseling via a secure 256-bit encrypted system . You can safely connect with Heleen via video, email, or text on our secure portal. We also provide user-friendly online scheduling.
Monday through Friday 9 am – 6 pm (Pacific Time)